Sunday, January 30, 2011

This Is Not A Book.

So, remember when I fangirled all over the place about Arkarian and Isabel? Well, guess what Ms. Curley did in the Key?
And nooo, I haven't actually read it yet, but it's gonna take me a while to get to that point. Why, you ask?
So, I read the prologue like my life depends on it while my mind shieks "WHERE IS ARKARABEL?"
Chapter One
Rochelle

Okay, so, I hate Rochelle, but I can stand a couple chapters of her whineyness in between my Arkarabelness.
Chapter Two
Matt

Heh. Well, it's book three, right, the last of the series, so she must be doing chapters in all the character's POVs. Yeah, that must be it.
*flips to next chapter*
Rochelle
GAAH
*flips through entire book*
MattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelleMattRochelle
Yeah, like that.
No Isabel. No Arkarian. Just my two least-favorite characters. Maybe even less than Marduke. And that is saying something.
So yeah, my Australian time-travel novels have betrayed me.
If anyone knows any really good Arkarabel fanfics, link me in the comments. And I will read the Key, just not necessarily right away.

What would make me really happy right now:
-Arkarabel Fanficciness
-Arkarian
-Sushi
-Sarah and Savvy to come back XD
-More books? XD

Next book: I will commence finishing Mockingjay.

No comments:

Post a Comment