Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maximum Ride: The Protectors, book 2: Max

I am a liar, dude.
In my last post, I mentioned that my next book would be the Pricker boy. Whoops- last night, I, Mom, and Sammy went to Borders, which I debatably may spend more time in then my school. Anyway, I left with the 5th book in the awesome Maximum Ride series, which is a very quick read in the sense of pageturniness, as in it doesn't drag. So basically, I started it last night around 8:30, went lights out before 10 and finished by twenty minutes ago. Yay.
Surprisingly, I do enjoy reading below my reading level, because the pages fly, which is nice.
Anyway, Max, which is by James Patterson, is pretty awesome in many respects. I like the characters, which I think are extremely important to the story. I love the Gasman, and Fang is pretty awesome, and Max is a great narrater. I love Nudge and Iggy, too, but Angel is starting to creep me out. I kind of identify with how Max has trouble keeping people in line. I see a lot of similarities between her and myself, sort of, and I know from experience that telling a six year old that they cannot do something fun because it's dangerous is hard to do.


What would make me really happy right now:
-Wings :D
-A talking Scottie
-Some sushi. Anyone wanna meet me at Misaki? Great, as long as we use your credit card <3

Next book: The Pricker Boy by Reade Scott Whinnem (For real this time... :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment